Sign in to follow this  
Qbicle

May 6 Update Notes

Source:

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/maintenance-may-6

On the 6th of May 2021, starting from 8:00 CEST (5th of May, 11 PM PDT), the server will not be available for 3 hours due to the application of Update 0.35.8069

scr3

List of Update 0.35.8069 Changes

• Fixed the Raid Elite mission descriptions in all languages (DE, FR, PL)

SS mentioned on official Discord server that the previously planned Burlak module unlock compensation is now implemented in today's patch instead:

Commanders! Please note that the previously broken Burlak module unlocking (the issue where a weekly Contract Mission counted as 1 instead of 5) was compensated in today's update.

Patch size is 1.89 GB so there should be more unannounced changes in the mix.

aMcZOFg.png

Not really sure when the clock started on this event... if we had to get the 3 wins in by 1700 EST on the 6th, a lot of the NA playerbase would not be eligible for any of the prizes. Hopefully the devs would give folks ~24 hours to qualify. 

QR

6 hours ago, Quantum_Ranger said:

Not really sure when the clock started on this event... if we had to get the 3 wins in by 1700 EST on the 6th, a lot of the NA playerbase would not be eligible for any of the prizes. Hopefully the devs would give folks ~24 hours to qualify. 

Based on discussions that I had with some moderators on the official Discord, the event allegedly did in fact start the day of the patch and the "2nd Day" started just a few hours later.  (2:00 pm PDT aka 5 pm EDT aka 23:00 CEST.)  I was lucky enough to notice this and get in my 3 victories over lunch on patch day, but it was quite an annoyance.

I say "allegedly" above because I did not receive the Day 1 rewards on (meaning right after) Day 1.  I didn't receive them until the next day, though that was still technically Day 2 of the event and so could still be seen as "after the end of each day ".

Edited by knutliott (see edit history)