Edit History

knutliott

knutliott

6 hours ago, Quantum_Ranger said:

Not really sure when the clock started on this event... if we had to get the 3 wins in by 1700 EST on the 6th, a lot of the NA playerbase would not be eligible for any of the prizes. Hopefully the devs would give folks ~24 hours to qualify. 

Based on discussions that I had with some moderators on the official Discord, the event allegedly did in fact start the day of the patch and the "2nd Day" started just a few hours later.  (2:00 pm PDT aka 5 pm EDT aka 23:00 CEST.)  I was lucky enough to notice this and get in my 3 victories over lunch on patch day, but it was quite an annoyance.

I say "allegedly" above because I did not receive the Day 1 rewards on (meaning right after) Day 1.  I didn't receive them until the next day, though that was still technically Day 2 of the event and so could still be seen as "after the end of each day ".

knutliott

knutliott

6 hours ago, Quantum_Ranger said:

Not really sure when the clock started on this event... if we had to get the 3 wins in by 1700 EST on the 6th, a lot of the NA playerbase would not be eligible for any of the prizes. Hopefully the devs would give folks ~24 hours to qualify. 

Based on discussions that I had with some moderators on the official Discord, the event allegedly did in fact start the day of the patch and the "2nd Day" started just a few hours later.  (2:00 pm PDT aka 5 pm EDT aka 23:00 CEST.)  I was lucky enough to notice this and get in my 3 victories over lunch on patch day, but it was quite an annoyance.

I say "allegedly" above because I did not receive the Day 1 rewards on (meaning right after) Day 1.  In fact I did not receive them until Day 2 ended, which leads me to believe that either a) the system didn't count my 3 victories on Day 1 and so I didn't get the first day's rewards until I'd won 3 games on Day 2, or b) the event in fact didn't start until 2:00 pm PDT after the patch.  I guess I won't know for sure until the event ends and I can see how many rewards I manage to earn.