Sign in to follow this  
samuelchoi

So no patch on end of march

Hehe no patch on end of march.

I think company should notice users whether it will be more delayed or not.

It's really disappointing

This was communicated. https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/update-spirithaven-schedule As well I have a high understanding for this and I think this was the right action to take as a company.

I personally do not really care about update schedules at all. I just take it when it's ready. No big deal for me.

Edited by TeyKey1 (see edit history)

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

Tastes are tastes, very personal things....

I would say that i am quite happy with that slowing of the new patches, as it gives to me more time to play with my fully upgraded tanks that i like the most instead of having to grind always new ones. Surely it depends much on how much a player can dedicate to play the game, some of us play each day many hours and others have a way shorter time window in their daily routine, and a player that begun to play at the game release has a lot less tanks and crews to grind then one that begun only more recently, also the personal skill matters a lot, i had the luck to platoon with some players that in random battle often get the gold medal and anyway always rank very good and that in PvE even in an arty very often get the blue star and outscore regularly tanks that on paper are much more capable. For those players to grind tanks is not an issue at all, but they are not average players, are only a very tiny percentage of the players base.

I find myself so often in the situation of having to chose if to play the tanks that i like so much to play, like the Sphinx, and the commanders that i had spent so much time to bring to the higher rank or to play tanks and commanders that i still need to grind, and as soon that the things seem to be in good shape for me, that the grinding issues are less urgent, new tanks are introduced. This from the perspective of a player that has almost all the progression tanks in the game, i miss only a couple of low tier that i did not buy after the reset as i don't like them, i imagine how the situation is for someone that is still grinding hard, that maybe is at his first T9 or T10 tank...

But anyway the delay is due to the world situation, at least this time is not a company fault, if they have to completely re organize their work flow to let the employees work from their homes it is perfectly understandable. And as the publisher so often introduced patches not properly tested, having numerous bugs that had to be fixed right after the patch and others that needed us to wait a much longer time to disappear i hope that the delay would be even longer, but with the new features properly tested. Just delaying a couple of weeks the previous patches and testing the final release on the test server instead of using it only for early testing and feedback then making last hour modifications would had saved us from so many bugs. I prefer quality of the new content over more new content not properly tested that compels us to live a continuous grind. 

But as i told tastes are tastes, and this is only my personal one.