Edit History

knutliott

knutliott

Source: https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/now-available-lilac-and-steel

NEWS

NOW AVAILABLE: LILAC AND STEEL

APR 29TH | 2021

Commanders!

The celebrations of an anniversary of the end of the Second World War are fast approaching and, for the occasion, we’ve prepared a special event, in which you can win exciting prizes, including the SU-152 Taran Tier 5 Premium Tank Destroyer. The theme of the event is the 1945 liberation from Nazism and the prizes were designed to match with the Lilac flower and armor being the main symbols. You can read more about that topic in our article dedicated to the Liberator skin.

The event now available and you can access it by pressing the Event button in your Garage.

Its rules are very simple. Complete the daily objective by destroying 5 enemy vehicles in a single PvE battle or 1 player vehicle in PvP (while driving a Tier 3 vehicle or higher) in order to receive a reward for every stage of the event.

These rewards include:

• SU-152 Taran Tier 5 Premium Tank Destroyer (read more)
  • Liberator skin for SU-152 Taran (read more)
  • 2 Titles
  • Flag
  • Base Paint
  • 7 days of Premium Time

Please note:

• This event may run concurrently with other events and is available to all players
  • You may only complete one objective per day
  • The event starts on April 29 and ends on May 29

We hope that you will enjoy this event and will see you on the battlefield!

PSA: There are potentially 31 "days" in the event, but only if you play reasonably promptly at the start of the first day (today) and the last day, and you're in a time zone that can exploit the fact that the server is in Amsterdam.  I did my first mission at 10:00 am PDT this morning, at which time it said there were 29 days 16 hours left in the event.  Once I completed the mission, it said the next stage would unlock in 7 hours.  So at that point I had 1 "day" done and would still have the opportunity to do 30 more, but the 30th "day" would only be 9 hours long and start at 17:00 PDT.

Depending on your time zone, that last "day" could be really short.

knutliott

knutliott

NEWS

APR 29TH | 2021

Commanders!

The celebrations of an anniversary of the end of the Second World War are fast approaching and, for the occasion, we’ve prepared a special event, in which you can win exciting prizes, including the SU-152 Taran Tier 5 Premium Tank Destroyer. The theme of the event is the 1945 liberation from Nazism and the prizes were designed to match with the Lilac flower and armor being the main symbols. You can read more about that topic in our article dedicated to the Liberator skin.

The event now available and you can access it by pressing the Event button in your Garage.

Its rules are very simple. Complete the daily objective by destroying 5 enemy vehicles in a single PvE battle or 1 player vehicle in PvP (while driving a Tier 3 vehicle or higher) in order to receive a reward for every stage of the event.

These rewards include:

• 2 Titles
  • Flag
  • Base Paint
  • 7 days of Premium Time

Please note:

• This event may run concurrently with other events and is available to all players

PSA: There are potentially "days" in the event, but only if you play reasonably promptly at the start of the first day (today) and the last day (and you're in a time zone that can exploit the fact that the server is in Amsterdam).  I did my first mission at 10:00 am PDT this morning, at which time it said there were 29 days 16 hours left in the event.  Once I completed the mission, it said the next stage would unlock in 7 hours.  So at that point I had 1 "day" done and would still have the opportunity to do 30 more, but the 30th "day" would only be 9 hours long and start at 17:00 PDT.

knutliott

knutliott

NEWS

APR 29TH | 2021

Commanders!

These rewards include:

• 2 Titles
  • Flag
  • Base Paint
  • 7 days of Premium Time

Please note:

PSA: There are 30 "days" in the event, but only if you play reasonably promptly at the start of the first day (today) and the last day.  I did my first mission at 10:00 am PDT this morning, at which time it said there were 29 days 16 hours left in the event.  Once I completed the mission, it said the next stage would unlock in 7 hours.  So at that point I had 1 "day" done and would still have the opportunity to do 29 more, but the 29th "day" would only be 9 hours long and start at 17:00 PDT.

knutliott

knutliott

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/now-available-lilac-and-steel

NEWS

APR 29TH | 2021

Commanders!

These rewards include:

• 2 Titles
  • Flag
  • Base Paint
  • 7 days of Premium Time

Please note:

PSA: There are 30 "days" in the event, but only if you play reasonably promptly at the start of the first day (today) and the last day.  I did my first mission at 10:00 am PDT this morning, at which time it said there were 29 days 16 hours left in the event.  Once I completed the mission, it said the next stage would unlock in 7 hours.  So at that point I had 1 "day" done and would still have the opportunity to do 29 more, but the 29th "day" would only be 9 hours long and start at 17:00 PDT.

knutliott

knutliott

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/now-available-lilac-and-steel