Sign in to follow this  
SSSK

T9 B1 Draco

This is an excellent vehicle and very nice for his tier.

Upgrade path that I chose is: Improved FCS, Ammo Feeder, upgraded projectile, improved wheels, smoke launchers, spall liner, universal retrofit slot

U can't realy bounce anything, and it is a whelled vehicle which sometimes can be inconvenient.

Disclaimer I am not an expert in AW and my statements are my personal opinion also my point of view covers the PVE aspect of the game.

ScreenShot0000.jpg

Since the turret on the Draco is unmanned, it could pull off a lot of hulldown hilarities despite being a giant bobblehead. Having hardkill APS is a nice extra layer of defense against Bradleys and T-15s.

Example: the MBT spot on Snake Bite (on the ledge between the building and the rock) allows you to hide your hull and only expose your turret, granting you great target opportunities and vision control.

Spoiler

I really have a lot of fun with the Draco, thing is crazy decent if you have a bit of hull cover against the AI.  Turning side or back to the Draco is one of the fastest ways to go back to the garage!

Draco has a special place in my heart as it was my first T9.

At that time it was even better, but even today is a very fun tank to play, it has also a pretty decent camo so, with the right commander, you have many options, snipe from far, find a big bush, it is so tall and big, and fight not spotted from a shorter distance and find a position that allows you to expose only the turret.

The penetration is not so good, but it will pen most of the sides of T9-10 mbts and has no problem with less armored tanks and the burst damage is pretty decent, often, is some other tank spots, is possible to pop out the smoke and get out of cover to unleash your salvo while hidden.

It is not the best T9 TD, but it has a distinct personality, you can not play it as the other wheeled TD to shine needs a specific approach.