Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Spelling, grammar, vitriol

19 hours ago, Haswell said:

The current armor configuration of Challenger series is intended.

So the tank whose selling POINT I believe is, I mean was fantastic armour, now has the same armour as every other tank of the same tier, but is still way slower, and still has the crappy DPM which was to balance its fantastic armour. I can't think of a single reason why anyone would drive this now. And it was a tank i especially liked!.
... for fuck's sake.

The upcoming PvP map Al Dabbah will be "really big".

Glops: twice as popular as PvP - stop wasting time on 7% of your customers, to the detriment of the other 93%.
... for fuck's sake.

Skill-based gameplay "got us nowhere".

True or not, it does not logically follow, that zero-skill based gameplay will get you anywhere.
Skill-based gameplay may still have been your "least worst" option
:facepalmk: Oh for f....

PS. I do like the corner-drifting tanks. Definitely an improvement.

One last thing:
Custom decals? - It will only ever work, if you alone can see them, because ... I assume this game is avaliable in Germany?
Welcome to an abyss of litigation, when idiots slap a bunch of Swastikas and Gestapo shit on their tanks - a criminal offence I believe in Germany? (correct me if I'm wrong, my Teutonic friends), and AW gets its ass sued off.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

So the tank whose selling POINT I believe is, I mean was fantastic armour, now has the same armour as every other tank of the same tier, but is still way slower and still has the crappy DPM which was to balance it's fantastic armour. I can't think of a single reason why anyone would drive this now. And it was a tank i especially liked!.
... for fuck's sake.

Glops: twice as popular as PvP - stop wasting time on 7% of your customers, to the detriment of the other 93%.
... for fuck's sake.

True or not, it does not logically follow, that zero-skill based gameplay will get you anywhere.

One last thing:
Custom decals? - It will only ever work, if you alone can see them, because ... I assume this game is avaliable in Germany?
Welcome to an abyss of litigation, when idiots slap a bunch of Swastikas and Gestapo shit on their tanks - a criminal offence I believe in Germany? (correct me if I'm wrong, my Teutonic friends), and AW gets its ass sued off.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

So the tank whose selling point is, I mean was fantastic armour, now has the same armour as every other tank of the same tier, but is still way slower and still has the crappy DMP which was to balance it's fantastic armour. I can't think of a single reason why anyone would drive this now. And it was a tank i especially liked!.
Oh for fuck's sake.

... for fuck's sake.

One last thing:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

So the tank whose selling point is, I mean was fantastic armour, now has the same armour as every other tank of the same tier, but is still way slower and still has the crappy DMP which was to balance it's fantastic armour. I can't think of a single reason why anyone would drive this now. And it was a tank i especially liked!.
Oh for fuck's sake.

... for fuck's sake.

Skill-based gameplay may still have been you "least worst" option

One last thing:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Oh for fuck's sake.

... for fuck's sake.

One last thing:
Welcome to an abyss of litigation, when idiots slap a bunch of Swastikas and Gestapo shit on their tanks - a criminal offence I believe in Germany? (correct me if I'm wrong, my Teutonic friends), and AW gets it ass sued off.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

17 hours ago, Haswell said:

Oh for fuck's sake.

... for fuck's sake.

One last thing:
Welcome to an abyss of litigation, when idiots slap a bunch of Swastikas and Gestapo shit on their tanks - a criminal offence I believe in Germany? (correct my if I'm wrong, my Teutonic friends), and AW gets it ass sued off.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Oh for fuck's sake.

... for fuck's sake.

One last thing:
Welcome to an abyss of litigation, when idiots slap a bunch of Swastikas and Gestapo shit on their tanks - a criminal offence I believe in Germany? (correct my if I'm wrong, my Teutonic friends), and AW gets it ass sued off.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Oh for fuck's sake.

... for fuck's sake.

One last thing:
Welcome to an abyss of litigation, when idiots slap a bunch of Swastikas and Gestapo shit on their tanks - a criminal offence I believe in Germany (correct my if I'm wrong, my Teutonic friends), and AW gets it ass sued off.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

16 hours ago, Haswell said:

Oh for fuck's sake.

... for fuck's sake.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Oh for fuck's sake.

... for fuck's sake.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Oh for fuck's sake.

... for fuck's sake.

:facepalmk: